|Key Features (price below, order below)|
- Complete Standalone Operation:
No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- 25 disc capacity:
Copies up to 25 discs per run and also Prints discs after turning them over.
- Two (2) Versions:
CUBE-1 LS with ONE LightScribe 20x DVD /CD Recorder,
CUBE- 2 LS with TWO LightScribe 20x DVD/CD Recorders
- Improved Multi-Master Recognition Technology (MMRT):
Can load multiple masters at once to run multiple duplication jobs in succession.
- Built in Hard Drive 160GB
- Disc Alignment Protection Feature:
Automatically ejects and closes the tray when the media wasn't properly placed.
- Auto-Copy feature:
System starts duplication process automatically by assuming the 1st disc in the input spindle is the master disc and remaining are the blanks.
- New Supports Manual Duplication Mode.
- New Dynamic Hard Drive Partitioning:
The HDD partitions are created with flexible 1GB partitions that can be used in combination to match the size of the project being stored. This process saves space and allows for more projects to be stored on the HDD.
- New Supports all common CD Formats with Additional Special format including CD-TEXT, ISRC, Over-Burned CD.
- The LightScribe capable models allow you to turn your autoloader into an instant standalone "publishing" system. Once you load the LightScribe label file onto the autoloader's hard drive, you can perform the duplication process, then when that's done, turn all the discs over onto the input spindle(s)/bin(s) and start the LightScribe printing process for a finished disc complete with a label.
Throughput Capacity Per Hour:
300 MB CD *at 52x duplication Cube-1 (30) hour or 60 an hour with Cube2
2.5 GB DVD *at 20x duplication Cube-1 (15) hour or 30 an hour with Cube2
Printing with LightScribe requires LightScribe compatiable CDs or DVDs. Above does not include printing times.