Record and author compliant, professional Blu-ray™ discs without a PC with
this all-in-one HD combo deck. Recordings from a camcorder can be easily
transferred to a high definition disc, or down-converted and recorded onto a
standard DVD. Copying unprotected DVD and Blu-ray™ discs is a simple process
with a built-in duplication function. USB 2.0 and i.Link connectors, combined
with an SD/SDHC memory card slot provide an interface to most SD and HD digital
camcorders. See large photos including rear view in more photos.
- Built-in professional Blu-ray™ Recorder
- Internal 250GB hard disk for editing, duplicating
- Create professional BDMV (with menu) or BDAV format discs
- Stores up to 24 hours of HD (AE mode using dual-layer 50GB disc)
- Supports BD-R or BD-RE (erasable) Blu-ray™ discs.
- Authors discs with auto-start or repeat playback
- Digital and analog inputs for wide compatibility
- USB — (connect to camcorder)
- SDHC card — (AVCHD camcorder)
- i.Link — (HDV, DV camcorder)
- Composite/S-Video input — (Analog SD device, camcorder, etc.)
- Flexible monitoring via HDMI, component output
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS CLICK HERE
Call for product brochures or product explanations not found here.