The PF-Pro uses 4 individual ink cartridges and works with either a PC or MAC. It has the lowest ink cost per disc on the market.
Using HP inkjet technology the PF-Pro is the ideal printing solution at getting the most for your money with an amazing 9 - 11cents per disc in color. It has individual separate ink cartridges for:
See details below
Utilizing Microboards’ patented disc singulation technology, the PF-Pro is designed to print hundreds of discs on a weekly basis. Its 100-disc throughput capacity allows for unattended operation.
By utilizing the latest in HP inkjet technology, the print speed, quality and economy of the
PF-PRO Printer is unequaled among other Printers. Separate C, M, Y, and Black ink cartridges means zero waste – and the lowest possible cost-per-disc. One set of ink cartridges can produce over 1,000 discs. Disc designs utilizing light text-only coverage could have a cost-per-disc as low as 2 cents, and throughput at upwards of 250 discs per hour
The included software suite for all three products includes simple label design software. Design your label from a point-and-click application, or use popular design programs such as Photoshop® and import directly to the software.
Connectivity for both Mac and PC, including support Windows 2000, XP, and Vista.
• Integrated HP thermal inkjet technology
• 4800 dpi printing resolution
• 9 cents per disc, full-color, full-coverage
• 100-disc capacity
• Weight: 61 lbs.
• Dimensions: 9”H x 22”D x 22”W (14”H with input rods installed)
• PFP-HC-CYAN, PFP-HC-MAGENTA, PFP-HC-YELLOW, PFP-HC-BLACK
• Print heads required
• Charismac Discribe (Mac)
• SureThing label design software (Win 2K/XP/Vista)
• OS 10.4.7., 10.5., 10.6, 10.7
• Intel chip set
• 512 MB RAM
• Windows 2000 SP4
• Windows XP Professional SP2
• Windows XP Home Edition
• Windows Vista
• Windows 7 (32 bit & 64 bit)
• P4 3.0 Ghz or higher
• 512 MB RAM
• USB 2.0 (Win 2K, XP, Vista, & Mac)
• One-year warranty with full tech support
email, or indicate in checkout.
Specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. Check for current pricing and availability by email or calling please.
Click on the dowload below (PF-Pro specs ink costs.pdf) for rapid exchange warranty prices, ink prices and specifications.