TEAC’s AP55 Dual Printer Disc publishing- Includes one or two DVD/CD printers.
Price shown here is for robotic autoloading system. Must add price of printer(s).
TEAC’s AP55 Dual Printer Disc publishing system is an on-demand network system that runs automated operations for printing onto disc surface in high resolution photo color quality. TEAC’s AP55 automatically prints up to 300 Discs with a mix of CD or DVD discs.
The AP55 can also handle various applications from low-volume DVD/CD production to mass production. Printed images offer excellent resistance to fading. Designed to install up to (2) TEAC P55 printers.
The AP55 dual printer system offers the ultimate high-precision robotic technology and high-resolution printing technology. The end result is a scratch-proof, water-proof DVD or CD with no color fading. Depending on the application, either the dye-sublimation or thermal fusion printing method can be selected from the same system.
- Fully Automated On-Demand Network System
- Install Up to (2) Hi-Res Thermal Re-transfer Disc Printers
- Bleed-Free and UV Stable
- Dye-sublimation/Thermal-Fusion Printing
- 300 CD or DVD Maximum Disc Capacity
- Includes Overcoating Function
- Supports Edge-to-Edge Borderless Printing
- Product Specifications click here
- Call for pricing including printer(s)